I am Bilingual in Spanish and English. I have been a Licensed Practical nurse for 30 years mostly working in physical rehabilitation hospitals and I am a Licensed Massage Therapist, member of the American Massage Therapy Association.
MASSAGE IS MEDICINE! It is my goal to help with pain management, stress relief, pregnancy discomfort, and many diagnosis’ which can be relieved with massage. There are modalities to help each individual cope with pain which can be found with massage therapy. Being a nurse gives me the advantage of understanding and treating your discomfort.
25 Reasons to Get a Massage
- Relieve stress
- Relieve postoperative pain
- Reduce anxiety
- Manage low-back pain
- Help fibromyalgia pain
- Reduce muscle tension
- Enhance exercise performance
- Relieve tension headaches
- Sleep better
- Ease symptoms of depression
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Reduce pain of osteoarthritis
- Decrease stress in cancer patients
- Improve balance in older adults
- Decrease rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Temper effects of dementia
- Promote relaxation
- Lower blood pressure
- Decrease symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Help chronic neck pain
- Lower joint replacement pain
- Increase range of motion
- Decrease migraine frequency
- Improve quality of life in hospice care
- Reduce chemotherapy-related nausea
All modaltites are diverse and therapeutic to each individual.
Call for further information or to schedule your appointment.